Saturday, April 25, 2009

So we'll see how it goes...

So I've had this blog page for several months now but have yet to actually use it. After getting more into reading blogs however, I've decided that maybe its time for me to put my own stamp on the Internet...

The name of this blog is born out of an old saying, which was then used by Aaron Sorkin in the West Wing:

"There's two things you never want to let people see how you make them: laws and sausages."

In my world however, that's pretty much all I do. I go to law school and learn how we make laws. Then I come home and de-stress by cooking and reading about food. And that's pretty much my entire life right now. So, that's what I'm writing about here: law and food and the humor that accompanies both...we'll see how it goes.

No comments: